Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sesame Street Creature Feature: Marmoset

In the 80s, Sesame Street had a segment called "Sesame Street Creature Feature", which focused on some exotic animal, along with an accompanying song. This didn't pique my interest as much as the Muppet or animated segments. However, I was always drawn to the marmoset one. It must be that chill music. It never left my head, even during my post-Sesame Street, pre-Youtube years.

That song affects me a lot differently than it did about 20 years ago. Now I'm in the mood to make love. Or smoke a bowl. Maybe both. This sounds like something that Bob Ross would get down to while painting his happy little trees.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly- we saw a marmoset at an arts market today, and I thought of this video from my childhood. So glad I found it online to show my husband what all the marmoset buzz is about!

Sadako said...

I love marmosets. This blog is so freaking cute.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Heather said...

It's not available- can you put it back online? This is the ONLY place I've been able to find this video- my baby's nickname is the marmoset, and this one was always my fave. Please please please!

Learn Poker Odds said...

And on what we shall stop?

Ayyagariugbl said...

Comprehensive nutrition resource for Cereal Bars. Pour mixture into small baking pan. People taking Xenical should be on a reduced calorie, balanced diet in which about 30% of the total calories consumed come from fat.