Friday, July 11, 2008

Big Bird's Scary Snoring

OK, am I the only person who was absolutely terrified of that noise Big Bird made whenever he snored? I actually had to run out of the room and cover my ears every time I heard it. It sounded like somebody was wringing a duck's neck. To my three year-old self, that was the most horrifying sound in the world.

...Or was I just a weird kid?

You'll see what I'm talking about about 40 seconds into the following video. While I no longer have to cover my ears, that sound still sets my teeth on edge.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is NO video here ... how am i supposed to watch the video if there isn't one ... thanx alot :@

Emily said...

Sorry, the user removed it. Here's a different one.

Taylor Kerekes said...

Of course, it's quite interesting to note that his snoring does make him sound like Donald Duck!

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's content all the time along with a cup of coffee.


Also visit my webpage - Junk car removal

Richard C. Lambert said...

You'll see what I'm talking about about 40 seconds into the following video. While I no longer have to cover my ears, that sound still sets my teeth on edge. aveo tsd

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
buy sleep apnea machine

Unknown said...

which is really a immature share of the problems a lot of people unrecorded with sect now, but but making improved lives for group that's direction on feat them much , keeping them punter aid and making certain their kids get enlightened.Sinusite brasilia

webprocode said...

thanks for sharing this article