Friday, July 11, 2008

Big Bird's Scary Snoring

OK, am I the only person who was absolutely terrified of that noise Big Bird made whenever he snored? I actually had to run out of the room and cover my ears every time I heard it. It sounded like somebody was wringing a duck's neck. To my three year-old self, that was the most horrifying sound in the world.

...Or was I just a weird kid?

You'll see what I'm talking about about 40 seconds into the following video. While I no longer have to cover my ears, that sound still sets my teeth on edge.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is NO video here ... how am i supposed to watch the video if there isn't one ... thanx alot :@

Emily said...

Sorry, the user removed it. Here's a different one.

Elsa said...

Hi, I write at how to stop snoring naturally or help stop snoring

Taylor Kerekes said...

Of course, it's quite interesting to note that his snoring does make him sound like Donald Duck!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about quilt
r/c planes
radar detector
radio flyer wagon
radio scanner
radiohead poster
rain boots
rain gauge
rainwear
rat zapper.

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: how to get pregnant here we are now entertain us

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's content all the time along with a cup of coffee.


Also visit my webpage - Junk car removal

Richard C. Lambert said...

You'll see what I'm talking about about 40 seconds into the following video. While I no longer have to cover my ears, that sound still sets my teeth on edge. aveo tsd