Friday, August 1, 2008

Magic Screen Depreciation

WARNING: THIS IS POSSIBLY THE STUPIDEST, MOST INANE POST EVER. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRAIN BREAKAGE.



For Christmas 2006, I received the first Pee Wee's Playhouse DVD box set. I found the show to be just as whimsical as I remembered. However, every rose has its thorn. For me, Magic Screen is the thorn on the rose that is Pee Wee's Playhouse.

My irrational hatred for Magic Screen is a recent development. I don't remember disliking her as a kid. I can only offer up a few lame explanations for why she irks me so much now.

Maybe it's the fact that I find her to be visually unappealing? Those beady eyes, metal claw hands, permanent jacked-up smile, hideous sparkly screen... ugh! What an eyesore. She's not exactly auditorally pleasing either. That whiny amplified voice sets my teeth on edge.

Ultimately, I think my main problem with Magic Screen is her pushiness. Every time I hear "Pee Wee, it's time to play with MEEEEEE!" I want to scream at the TV. Wait your damn turn, Magic Screen! Pee Wee will play with you when he's good and ready! Even Pterry's whiny ass didn't pester him that much.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, tell more in detail..

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Especially the title attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon


Ebay bill their sellers, wither they sell or not, but http://www.BuySellDirect.net is a FREE ebay to sell your products.


Do your self a favorite buy using http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to make a second income.

cougars women said...

Hello friend amazing and very interesting blog about Magic Screen Depreciation I really enjoyed reading this blog and I would like to have any update about it, thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

hi

posatheighn said...

v3n90k6j84 o2a49k7h11 f6g57o8f89 z3q13l0y57 w7y63t4a09 u3w00h8t20

Bakersfield Home Staging said...

Nice blog thanks for posting.