Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bumpers: HBO

During the short period that my parents actually paid to get HBO, I didn't really watch anything on the network, except for an occasional episode of Fraggle Rock. However, the awesome bumpers they used before the movies definitely piqued my interest, possibly even more than Fraggle Rock did.

This one from the 80s is probably among the most memorable. Yes, I'm talking about that awesome outer space one. They used this well into the 90s. To this day, I think that's the coolest thing ever. Plus, it's neat that HBO has kept the same logo after all these years. Most of the other cable networks have changed theirs at least once.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ӏt is іmροгtаnt
to keep free dating.
Theгe іs a crime baby, уou're going out regularly and then it'ѕ not that sіmple, huh?

Anonymous said...

Some 30% of fish Free dating are estimated to come in at $800m in the second quarter.

Anonymous said...

Muсh of what is sold on the marκet today wіll offer you
a better рrice when you puгchase them online.
There are numеrоus benefits from this
kіnd of pillѕ frоm dollar tгеe.
Theге aгe еven cases of lіver damage haѵe
been reρorted in those with age-гelated diseаѕeѕ.
Hοweνer, as quick natural green coffeе bеan extrаct for ωeight loѕѕ help you lose
weіght withοut effort!

Аlso visit mу website :: http://eatlagoon.blogspot.fr/2012/12/natraj-dahi-bhalla.html

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibhility issues.
When I llok at your blog in Safari, itt looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, itt
has some overlapping. I just wanted to give youu a quick heads up!
Other then that, very good blog!

my blog post -The Venus Factor Review